Mediavine is honestly, in my opinion, the absolute best ad network for bloggers.
Getting accepted into their ad management program is often seen as a milestone achievement.
That’s because there is a higher barrier to entry with a minimum of 50,000 sessions in 30 days — and they also require long-form, engaging content to get accepted.
On top of that, they are also known for their high earning potential.
With Mediavine, your revenue share actually increases based on the number of impressions you receive, not just site traffic–which means the more engaged your audience is, the more you earn.
This is important because it means you’re getting rewarded for the high-quality content that you’re creating that keeps people clicking over to other pages on your website.
One of my favorite features of Mediavine is that they use advanced “lazy loading” software that won’t slow your site down.
They do extensive testing and optimization to make sure you make the most money with the least amount of ads possible–which improves site speed user experience.
And as an added bonus, they accept publishers from just about any niche–which makes them a great fit for many of the more specific niche blogs out there that might otherwise struggle to find a compatible ad agency.
What you need to know:
- Payout Type: CPM
- Minimum of 50,000 sessions in the previous 30 days (per Google Analytics)
- Original content in ANY niche as a lifestyle publisher
- Long-form, engaging content is a must
- Revenue share grows as impressions (not unique visits) grow, which allows you to focus on increasing engagement, not ad clicks
- Advanced “lazy loading” software that won’t slow your site down
- Optimized for video content
- Automatic, optimized ad placement (not customizable)
Mediavine is what we put on our health blog after switching over from AdThrive (next). We saw an immediate increase in revenue after making the switch.
This is our top recommendation for ad networks for bloggers once you hit 50,000 sessions per month. They’re a fantastic company and one that is truly growing with its audience.