What is Respondent?
Respondent is a marketplace that have two types of people who use the platform: the Researchers and the Participants.
That’s it! It’s a quick and easy process. But we know you have questions, so we’ve answered a few common ones below:
What kind of research can you do with Respondent?
Researchers are welcome to set up qualitative and quantitative research projects with Respondent, and you can do your research in-person and remotely.
When you are creating a project, you choose between a variety of project types.
How does Respondent find research participants?
We recruit participants in 3 main ways:
- Through our current marketplace community
- Through referrals
- Through online publishing.
How much does it cost?
Our service fee is 50% of the incentive amount you set up — So let’s say you have a $100 incentive: our fee is then $50 per participant.
We believe in honest pricing, so you only pay for the participants that actually complete your project.
Signing up for a Participant account with Respondent is a super-easy and quick process. Follow the steps below to get signed up.
(Make sure you’re on the PARTICIPANT tab
Sign up with your Name & Email Address
1. Check the “I’m a Participant tab” on the left!
2. Fill in your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
3. Click “Create Account”
Sign up using a Social Media Account
1. Select Facebook or LinkedIn
2. Confirm the connection to your social media account.
3. Complete your profile set up and save.